Come work with us

The Scanbuy team is innovative, energetic, committed and ambitious and offers competitive salaries, career opportunities, and great workplaces. We seek dynamic people who want to contribute and influence the digital transformation taking place in the relationships between consumers, retailers, and brands.


    SCANBUY RETAIL S.A. is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the interested party and informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and the Law Organic 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), based on your unequivocal consent through a clear action of the interested party (GDPR, art. 6.1.a) to participate in personnel selection processes, carrying out a profile analysis of the applicant in order to select the best candidate for the vacant position of the Responsible. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your resume, therefore, resumes submitted by a different procedure will not be accepted. Your CV will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality, both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned period has elapsed, or in the case of any modification in your data, if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible, please send us your CV again. The data you provide may be processed and / or communicated to the companies that are members of our group ( whose addresses are listed here ), during the time of conservation of your curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and of limitation or opposition to its treatment, and / or withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to or through the email of the Data Protection Officer . Likewise, if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations, you can file your claim with the Control Authority ( )

    Scroll to top